A vehicle Management system project in python with source code is most important for IT students .in this project we can add, remove and edit the items. the vehicle management system project is useful for the model of how to construct a simple inventory system in python. this project system has to store the current inventory and sale details. and the project is a cmd-based project too easy to understand.
Vehicle Management System Project in Python With Source Code
The vehicle Management system project is written in Python using Tkinter. The project file contains a python script (Vehicle_Inventory.py). Talking about the system, it allows the user to add and remove vehicles from the inventory, view the inventory, update a vehicle in the inventory and export the current inventory to a text file.
While adding vehicles to the inventory item, the user has to enter the name of the vehicle, its model, year, color, and mileage. Shows inventory records in system list view. Plus, the user easily deletes any inventory items. The user can search for an item as it also has a search function. In short, this project mainly focuses on CRUD with a search function.
Vehicle Management System Project in Python
- Python script for a simple vehicle inventory system.
- This Python script was built for my ITS 320 Programming class.
- It allows the user to add and delete vehicles from inventory, view the inventory, updates a vehicle
- in inventory, and export the current inventory to a text file.
- Other developers may find this simple script useful as a model of how to construct
- a simple inventory system within Python.
How to run this project?
- You will have to download & install the Python IDLEs, here’s the link.
- Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the py file.
- Then open the file via python IDLE.
- Run the py file to launch the program.